Julie's Executive Coaching style draws on her 20 years’ experience as a CEO, Non Exec Director and Consultant Clinical Psychologist. Julie has since gained 10 years’ experience as an Executive Coach working with talented leaders across all sectors. She is solution focused and has trained in organisational systems consultancy. Her clients benefit from her unique experience in responding to business and/or personal challenges and crisis management.
In 1992 Julie founded ‘Winston’s Wish’ – a highly successful social enterprise which is the leading service for bereaved children in the UK. Identified by Business in the Community for awards in cause related marketing – she is passionate about the relationship between employee engagement and organisational ‘reputation’. Described by HM the Queen in 2004 as a ‘Pioneer to the life of the Nation’, Julie has a natural talent for embracing the creativity of individuals to build inspirational leadership teams. She is invited to lecture globally, has authored a number of books and was the resident psychologist in a number of award winning documentaries. Her significant career achievements were recognised with an OBE in 2006.
In 2015 Julie received a lifetime achievement award from Women in Business sponsored by Barclays. Currently coaching a number of senior executives, teams and boards from a range of business sectors including – finance, manufacturing, wealth management, FMCG, investment banking, commodity trading, and retail.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Masters Clinical Psychology
• Fellowships – University Fellow, Churchill Fellow, British Psychological Society
• Commercially Sponsored Awards including:
– Barclays – Women in Business Outstanding Achievement (2015)
– BT/Childline – Outstanding Services for Children – Overall Winner
– BBC Radio 4 – Plain English Award (various publications)
– Zurich Insurance – Lifetime Achievement Award (2012)
• Advanced Training in NLP and Organisational Systems
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST