Christian’s coaching style is supportive and challenging, taken from a foundation of what it takes to achieve both commercial and physical performance in demanding environments.
Christian is an experienced Managing Director and Commercial Director having worked in a diverse range of technology focused FTSE 250 organisations and industries including defence, telecommunications, aerospace as well as equity funded IP based start-ups. He specialises in commercial strategy and performance, execution, resilience and leadership.
As an Executive Coach he brings a unique perspective to Clients, drawing on his background as one of the most experienced UK endurance racers leading teams through ultra-distance challenges in some of the harshest environments around the world.
Working consistently in multi-cultural environments with global clients, during his 24-year career he has lived and worked in Europe, the United States and GCC countries.
Christian is a Trustee at the national bereavement support charity for children and young people, Winston’s Wish, and a Personal Mentor for the Queen’s Young Leaders Programme.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Post Graduate Certificate in Executive & Leadership Coaching, University of the West of England
• Institute of Leadership & Management Level 7 Accredited Coach
• Advanced Management Programme at the University of Reading Henley Business School
• BA (Hons) Law & International Relations
• Member of the Henley Centre for Coaching