Janet embodies her mission to embolden, educate, and inspire executives, leaders, and teams around the globe. Her coaching focuses on wellness, diversity, inclusion and belonging. She is a co-pilot to her clients, and her mantra is “wisdom lies within.” Janet is known for establishing rapid rapport, building trust, and equanimity. She has coached clients from 40 different countries.
To the coaching profession, Janet brings 30 years of business experience gained through leadership roles at Fortune 100 organizations, including FedEx, IBM, UPS, Comcast, and the pharmaceutical and government utility industries. Her responsibilities included managing P&Ls and exceeding multi-million-dollar revenue goals. She led teams of up to 150 team members and received numerous awards and recognition for her leadership and team success.
Janet shares knowledge gained from her diverse business, professional, and personal experiences as she guides her clients to re-imagine their current thinking, increase their authenticity, and achieve peak performance. Janet understands the importance of integrating best practices in leadership, team development, and diversity into the fabric of the organizational culture for transformative and sustainable success.
Janet is a faculty member of the Global Team Coaching Institute. (GTCI)
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
• International Team Coaching Accreditation, European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
• Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach and Assessor (EQCC, EQAC), Six Seconds
• Leading Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Accreditation, Northwestern University
• Certified Neuroview Coach and Assessor, Envisia Learning
• Stakeholder Centered Coaching Certified Coach(MGSCC), Marshall Goldsmith
• Trauma-Informed Professional Coach, Lodestar
• Institute of Coaching McLean Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Fellow
• Forbes Coaches Council (FCC), Member & Writing Contributor
• BS, Business Administration, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
• MPA, Master of Public Administration, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN