We offer sustainable Organisation Development through coaching techniques to build desired cultures and leadership capabilities that drive organisational trust and performance – sustainably. Our interventions grow people and businesses.
Benefits to the individual:
• Moves leaders from task managers to motivational coaches, enabling them to lead and coach with confidence
• Builds the leader’s ability to coach beyond their functional expertise
• Enables a senior leader to ask for help from peers, upwards and downwards, and engage in thinking partnerships that generate real commercial breakthroughs
• Advanced coaching gives busy senior people an energising perspective on the business
• Advanced coaching expertise helps leaders bridge to a new role inside or beyond their immediate organisation
Benefits to the organisation:
• Improves performance and growth
• Creates trust across organisational boundaries
• Reduces costs and increases speed through eﬃcient cross-functional collaboration and decision-making
• Increases energy and resilience in leaders, improving performance and reducing sickness and attrition
All our OD interventions can be supported by our unique digital coaching solutions and can be customised to specific client needs.
“A truly transformational intervention – the feedback from both coaches and coachees has been consistently positive. We now have our team of 25 senior leaders aligned and being role models for coaching in the business. Being a finalist for the CIPD first award in Coaching showed our Senior Leadership Group – all ACE coaches – how their coaching skills and mind-set helped manage significant transformational change for our business.” Head of L&D – FMCG Company
In Team Coaching we use a systemic approach to ensure the team does their best work - together. We work with our clients to develop a clear set of objectives that will deliver against the business needs.
Individual Executive Coaching
1:1 Coaching is at the heart of what we do. Externally provided coaching is increasingly seen as fundamental in talent development at all levels. Top leaders actively choose to be coached and want to coach their people.