Alfred supports executives and teams in their transformation process towards conscious leadership and meaningful growth. In his coaching, he engages and connects people with ideas and possibilities to help them innovate, collaborate and deliver results they previously thought were impossible. His ability to integrate disparate perspectives generates an environment of trust and understanding.
Building on his extensive experience as an executive manager, Alfred balances bottom line business realities—like the need for speed and impact—with passion and creativity. While at Google’s EMEA HQ in Dublin, he oversaw the Scandinavia and Benelux regions, consulting to international companies and organisations on their online marketing and digital strategies. Prior to that he was CEO of Lycos InC., one of the first large search companies based in Boston, Massachusetts. Previously he was Vice President of Bertelsmann online, bol.com, in South East Asia, based in Tokyo and Executive Board Member of one of Korea’s largest internet and media companies, Daum Communication, in Seoul.
Recognizing the influence of technology in terms of impacting people’s lives, Alfred has instigated many projects built on meaningful frameworks for transformation towards conscious leadership. His coaching has helped executives to pause, to reflect, to change perspectives, to express themselves and thus, to unlock sustainable growth in people and business. Alfred asks powerful questions that invite deep reflection, generate compelling visions, and reveal new possibilities.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• NLP and Personal Development Training (Thies Stahl)
• Certified E-D-Coach – Decoding Stages of Personal Development (Dr. Thomas Binder)
• U-Theory Coach (Presencing Institute Sloan School MIT Boston, Dr. Otto Scharmer)
• Certificate Coach & Facilitator (Coaching Büro Huber & Partner)
• Sport Science, University of Cologne
• Marketing and Content Management at Bertelsmann & Harvard University
• MBA Research Studies at the Open University UK
• International Marketing and Economic postgraduate studies, LMU Munich
• German (native), English (fluent), Japanese (profound knowledge)
VIEW FULL COACH LIST