Empowered by 20+ years of corporate experience working for global brands combined with studies in Neuroscience and Psychology, Bruna helps Fortune 100 executives across the globe expand their thinking, acting and leading capabilities and perform at a higher level.
Bruna is a neuroscience-based executive coach with two decades of international corporate experience, spanning innovation, technology, marketing and consultancy roles. Having worked in diverse environments in Italy and the UK, including telecom, cybersecurity, motorsport and the Italian Senate she has the ability to connect across various organisational styles.
Building upon her international business experience, and before joining TPA, Bruna founded a neuroscience-based executive coaching practice to help leaders and teams shift entrenched mindsets and change habitual thinking patterns to enable outside-of-the-box solutions through neuroscience research-based tools, frameworks, and innovative perspectives.
By learning the brain mechanisms behind their behaviour, her clients elevate their level of consciousness and improve their EQ, confidence, self-control and effectiveness, creating psychologically safe environments where team members can flourish.
She uses a pragmatic, solution and action-oriented approach, balancing coaching, mentoring and performance improvement.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Functional Imagery Training, Training Course, University of Plymouth, 2022
• Neuroscience for Business Course, MIT Management Executive Education, 2021
• Brain-based Coaching Training Course, NeuroLeadership Institute, 2020-2021
• Fundamentals of Neuroscience Course, HarvardX, 2020
• Introduction to Psychology Course, Yale University, 2020
• Conscious Business Training Course, by Fred Kofman, 2020
• Positive Psychology Course, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2018
• NLP Practitioner Course, Training Course, The Coaching Academy, London 2017-2018
• Corporate and Executive Coaching, Training Course, The Coaching Academy, London 2017-2018
• Co-Active Coaching Training Course, The Coaches Training Institute, London 2015
• Contemporary History and Politics MA, Birkbeck, University of London, 2014
• History, Politics and International Cooperation BA, Terza Università di Roma, Italy 2012