Siru is a commercially experienced and culturally astute professional coach. As a thinking partner, she supports leaders to get “wind beneath their wings” by developing their authentic leadership style, gaining clarity, building resilience, and boosting their confidence, especially during times of transition. She firmly believes that when individuals undergo transformative growth, it not only benefits them but also has a positive impact on those around them, creating a lasting legacy of a life well lived.
Since moving to Hong Kong in 2008 Siru has accumulated individual and team coaching experience from mid to C-level leaders straddling diverse industries including supply chain, finance, cosmetics, entertainment, advertising, higher education, oil and gas, and FMCG in Asia, Europe and USA. She has combined experience as an external coach and consultant, while also holding a global in-house role for a prominent supply chain organization.
Prior to transitioning to coaching, Siru was an accomplished marketing and branding executive in FMCG business for almost two decades. As Head of Branding, she led multicultural teams across Finland, the Baltic Countries, and Russia leading processes of brand strategies & activation, consumer insight, and new product and concept development.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• PCC (Professional Certified Coach), ICF (International Coach Federation)
• Accredited Organizational Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
• Certified Team Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
• Certified Brain Based Coach, NeuroLeadership Group
• Certified Enneagram Coach, Lapid-Bogda & Associates
• Newfield Institute: Ontological Coaching in Action
• Certified in DiSC (Everything DiSC) and Hogan assessment
• Resilience Alliance: Personal Resilience Practitioner
• Member of ICF
• MBA, Henley Business School