Ana has driven change and empowered individuals, teams and organizations for over 30 years. She has direct experience of leading technology, operations, business architecture and process improvement teams. This business sense enables her to embed practicality in her coaching approach and bolsters her empathy towards her clients.
Combining her experience as a successful business and IT leader in Corporate America with her multicultural background as a Latina woman and her passion for coaching, Ana helps leaders take
their professional and personal performance to the next level. She works with her clients to help them become better observers of themselves, expand the range of possibilities they can see, and
commit to new actions to achieve their goals.
She has coached hundreds of individuals in a wide range of organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies, and non-profits. Her clients experience personal and professional growth beyond their initial goals, increasing their self-awareness and learning sustainability strategies for their development.
She specializes in coaching mid to high-level professionals (including CIOs) and teams that want to increase their organizational impact and live their purpose. She complements her coaching
experience with deep facilitation practices, bringing together individuals with a seemingly diverging interest to create a shared vision and plan of action.
Ana loves traveling, reading, art, good food, conversations, collaborating in projects with her daughter, and sharing time with her husband and their border collie.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Master’s Degree in Engineering Administration, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
• Systems Engineering Degree, Universidad Metropolitana, Caracas, Venezuela
• Georgetown University’s Executive Coaching/Leadership Development program and Coaching
Foundations at The Newfield Network
• Certified facilitator of SOAR (Success through Observer, Action and Results), enhanced Conversational
IQ, Resilient Leadership Coaching and EQi2.0
• Accredited coach from the International Coaching Federation since 2011
• Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
VIEW FULL COACH LIST