Catherine’s coaching style combines empathy, openness and challenge to create purpose for her clients. Through her deep listening she also creates strong connections and honesty with her clients and is driven to help create practical and positive solutions, ensuring their personal and professional goals are achieved. Catherine understands first-hand the benefits that coaching brings in increasing leadership performance and is driven by helping other leaders succeed.
Prior to being trained as a certified coach, Catherine worked in a number of key finance functions for over 15 years in the United States, Hong Kong and China for multi-national companies including Microsoft, Covanta Energy and Epcos. Her latest commercial role was the Chief Financial Officer of a Siemens financial services company in Beijing.
During her 5 years as CFO, she oversaw significant organisational changes whilst successfully leading her teams to consistently achieve stretched annual targets, and supported an eight-fold increase of staff number to more than 100 across China.
Catherine was inspired by the effectiveness of her own coaching experience as an emerging leader and became an accredited coach in 2011. She has been coaching successful executives in a variety of sectors including financial services, accountancy, management consultancy, insurance, hospitality and NGOs.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
• Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Certified Professional Co-active Coach with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
• Certificate in Executive Coaching with Academy of Executive Coaching (AEoC)
• Certificate of Accreditation in Applications Level with Harrison Assessments
• Deputy Chair of Community Relations of APAC (Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches) 2011-2015
• Exco Chair of Membership of APAC 2015-2017
• Member of APAC, ICF, and Hong Kong International Coaching Community
• Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST