Nadine applies her straightforward, no-nonsense approach to support leaders in diverse cross-cultural settings and challenging situations of organisational change. With her unique blend of business acumen and inter-cultural communication skills, she partners with senior executives to work towards practical solutions that make tangible and sustainable positive impact. Driven by her values of authenticity and integrity, she creates genuine connections of trust, so her clients feel understood and suitably challenged yet supported. She helps them see managerial and sector-specific challenges within a larger context, which enables them to connect their work to broader professional and personal purpose.
Nadine brings 10 years’ top-level corporate and agency experience gained prior to retraining as a coach, having worked across many countries managing and growing multi-national and cross–cultural teams. An accomplished senior media executive and M&A communications adviser by background, and a global citizen by choice, Nadine has lived and worked in the UK, the US, across Europe and Asia.
Before she moved to Hong Kong in 2019, Nadine spent 7 years in China and Japan, coaching business leaders in a wide variety of organisations and industries such as automotive, pharma, FMCG, energy, technology, hospitality, media, government and the financial sector.
Her broad industry exposure and expertise in effective communication is highly valued by her executive clients. Nadine enables them to become more self-aware and leverage their impact on their stakeholders through positive, sustainable mindset and behaviour change.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Certification in Professional Coaching Mastery by Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Certified Associate Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
• Certified Corporate & Executive Coach and Personal Performance Coach by The Coaching Academy (UK)
• Member of the ICF and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
• The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) and The Leadership Culture Survey
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) administrator (CPP Asia Pacific)
• Diploma in Business Administration from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany), Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble (France), and Australian Graduate School of Management, UNSW Business School (Sydney)
• Fluent in German, English and French, conversational in Mandarin
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST