Nadine applies her straightforward, no-nonsense approach to support leaders in diverse cross-cultural settings and challenging situations of organisational change. With her unique blend of business acumen and inter-cultural communication skills, she partners with senior executives and teams to become more self-aware, purpose-driven and high-performing. Nadine helps them leverage their leadership effectiveness through positive, sustainable mindset and behaviour change, whilst growing their mutually supportive stakeholder networks. Driven by her authenticity and integrity, she creates genuine connections of trust, so her clients feel suitably challenged yet supported.
Nadine brings 10 years’ top-level corporate and agency experience gained prior to her accreditation as a coach, having worked across many countries managing and growing multi-national and cross–cultural teams. An accomplished senior media executive and M&A communications adviser by background, and a global citizen by choice, Nadine has lived and worked in the UK, the US, across Europe and most recently Asia.
In her 10 years in China, Japan and Hong Kong, Nadine has coached international business leaders and teams in a wide variety of organisations and industries such as automotive, pharma, FMCG, energy, technology, media, government and the financial sector. Her broad industry exposure and expertise in effective communication is highly valued by her clients. Now living with her family in the UK, Nadine continues to be a trusted thinking partner to leaders from around the world, coaching them in English or German on their leadership effectiveness in a multi-cultural context.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Certified Team Coaching Practitioner by Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Certification in Professional Coaching Mastery by Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Certified Associate Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
• Certified Corporate & Executive Coach and Personal Performance Coach by The Coaching Academy (UK)
• Member of the ICF and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
• The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) and The Leadership Culture Survey
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) administrator (CPP Asia Pacific)
• Fluent in German, English and French, conversational in Mandarin