Nadine applies her straightforward, no-nonsense approach to support leaders in diverse cross-cultural settings and challenging situations of organisational change. With her unique blend of business acumen and inter-cultural communication skills, she partners with senior executives and teams to become more self-aware, purpose-driven and high-performing. Nadine helps them leverage their leadership effectiveness through positive, sustainable mindset and behaviour change, whilst growing their mutually supportive stakeholder networks. Driven by her authenticity and integrity, she creates genuine connections of trust, so her clients feel suitably challenged yet supported.
Nadine brings 10 years’ top-level corporate and agency experience gained prior to her accreditation as a coach, having worked across many countries managing and growing multi-national and cross–cultural teams. An accomplished senior media executive and M&A communications adviser by background, and a global citizen by choice, Nadine has lived and worked in the UK, the US, across Europe and most recently Asia.
In her 10 years in China, Japan and Hong Kong, Nadine has coached international business leaders and teams in a wide variety of organisations and industries such as automotive, pharma, FMCG, energy, technology, media, government and the financial sector. Her broad industry exposure and expertise in effective communication is highly valued by her clients. Now living with her family in the UK, Nadine continues to be a trusted thinking partner to leaders from around the world, coaching them in English or German on their leadership effectiveness in a multi-cultural context.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Certified Team Coaching Practitioner and Professional Coaching Mastery, Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach (MGSCC)
• Certified Corporate & Executive Coach and Personal Performance Coach, The Coaching Academy (UK)
• Certified in The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP), The Leadership Culture Survey, MBTI & DiSC
• Fluent in German, English and French, conversational in Mandarin