Rainer is based between Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong and runs TPA’s presence in Asia. Rainer’s coaching style is clear, to the point, impactful and empathetic, while maintaining the ability to constructively challenge his clients. Rainer has a high degree of integrity, gentleness, excellent listening skills combined with a straight forward approach, high discipline and strong intuition and the ability to accurately read the situation in the room.
Rainer started coaching executives in 2006, while residing in Asia. He has coached senior executives and executive teams in a variety of sectors including FMCG, chemicals, drinks companies, the automotive industry and within financial services.
Most recently Rainer has held senior positions in Asia including Director of Human Resources China for Mondelez International (formerly Kraft foods) where he was responsible for 7,000 employees, the integration of a major business following an acquisition and a rapid growth business. Rainer then became the Director of Global Talent Management for Bacardi Asia Pacific & Global. Here Rainer was responsible for Global Leadership Development and the creating of a Global Coaching Roadmap, while supporting the Asia Pacific region.
Rainer has always focused on being a real business partner who enjoys being held to account for driving the performance of individuals and teams across the business he has been responsible for.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• ECCP Certified Coach
• Accredited as Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Exco Chair of Community Relations of APAC (Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches)
• Member of APAC and ICF (International Coaching Federation)
• 3 Comprehensive Coaching studies in China in 2010, 2012 and 2014|15
• White Paper – Leadership | Coaching | Culture (September 2014)
• White Paper – Coaching is in the Fast lane in China (September 2015)
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST