Bianca brings over 20 years of international corporate experience to her role as an executive coach, giving her a deep understanding of the issues and dilemmas facing today’s leaders. Her approach to coaching is safe and protected yet challenging and results oriented. Clients value her great sense of humor, business acumen and her strategic insight.
Bianca started her career in Latin America working for leading financial institutions such as HSBC, BankBoston and JP Morgan Chase. Moving to Europe, Bianca joined Hewlett Packard responsible for strategic business development programs targeting large IT outsourcing deals. After that she moved to Nokia where she held multiple leadership positions in Business Operations, Strategy and Sales. She then went on to become a Corporate Business Transformation and Change Management Leader where she worked directly with board members to advise and implement global transformational strategies.
As a Brazilian national that has lived in many countries, Bianca truly embraces diversity and understands the opportunities and challenges that arise from leading a diverse global teams. She deeply understands organizational systems and the challenges of implementing global business transformations. As a coach, she focuses on helping clients understand their leadership style, manage their derailers, deepen their self- awareness, and raise performance. She can coach and facilitate workshops globally in English, French and Portuguese.
Bianca lives in The Netherlands with her husband, 2 lovely daughters and their dog. She loves tennis and photography.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Organizational and Executive coach certified by Columbia University in the City of New York
• Member of the International Coaching Federation – ICF
• Fellow of the Institute of Coaching at Mclean, Harvard Medical School
• MBA, HEC Paris, France
• Hogan Assessments Certified
• NBI – Neethling Brain Instruments – Thinking Preferences – Certified Practitioner
• Five Behaviors®- DiSC®- Accredited Facilitator
• Agile Leadership (CAL-E) – Scrum Alliance Certified