Margaret Brooks is a seasoned executive coach, with 30 years of top-level Human Capital leadership experience in global organizations. Her approach weaves in elements of her belief in “Conscious Living”, resulting in a track record of supporting people successfully on their leadership journey. Her clients trust her ability to create results through careful listening, compassionate directness and encouraging actionable efforts that lead to positive outcomes.
Margaret spent 18 years at McKinsey and a combined 12 years at Proctor & Gamble and Eli Lilly. Throughout her three decades of working across multiple industries, Margaret gained first-hand experience of the challenges and benefits of leading, working and coaching in dynamic environments.
She is passionate about elevating the conscious practice of leadership. This approach enables leaders to develop the creative capacity to drive results and effectively navigate an increasingly complex business landscape.
Margaret is a board member for ProInspire: an organization with the mission of providing services and tools to develop organizational leaders that address the world’s greatest challenges.
With a passion for living mindfully, Margaret is a certified Yin Yoga instructor and offers clients the opportunity to explore mindfulness as a key lever for impact.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Certified Executive Coach, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
• Certified Career Transition Coach, GetFive Academy, New York, NY
• Bachelor of Business Administration (summa cum laude), Howard University, Washington, DC
• Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• The Leadership Circle Profile Certification
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certification
VIEW FULL COACH LIST