Cathy’s coaching style reflects her dynamic professional experience of over 20 years in the public sector and multinational organizations such as Nike, Omnicom Group and Ferrari. With wide-ranging experience in marketing, communications, government, PR, media and crisis management, Cathy helps her clients identify their most critical development goals and achieve lasting behavioral changes. As an executive coach, her style is business-focused, empathetic yet challenging with a focus on the balanced development of her client’s mind-set and skillset.
Before becoming an executive coach, Cathy’s career was focused on marketing and communications in the highly competitive consumer sector. She has over two decades of experience working with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds, having lived in China, Canada and the USA, as well as working with three world renowned organizations operating in China/Asia.
Cathy, therefore has a deep understanding of communication, cultural impact, the complex relationship between an organization’s global headquarters and its regional markets, as well as the unique leadership challenges executives are facing in a fast-developing market. Her passion for life-long learning and a genuine interest in helping others to live a fulfilling life add depth to her coaching practice.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• PCC (Professional Certified Coach), ICF (International Coach Federation)
• Certified Coach of EQ-i 2.0, MHS (Multi-Health Systems)
• IECL (Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership) accredited Organisational Coach and accredited Team Coach, Australia
• MBA, University of British Columbia, Canada
• Member of MBA Career Mentor Program, China Europe International Business School
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST