Cathy’s coaching style reflects her dynamic professional experience of over 20 years in the public sector of Foreign Affairs and multinational organizations such as Nike, Omnicom Group and Ferrari, living in China, Canada and the USA. With wide-ranging experience in general management, marketing, communications, crisis management and professional services, Cathy helps her clients identify their most critical development areas and achieve sustainable behavioural changes. She can quickly build a rapport with her clients. Her adaptive coaching style is solution-focused, empathetic yet challenging with a focus on the balanced development of her client’s mind-set and skill-set.
Prior to becoming an executive coach, Cathy held senior leadership positions in highly competitive markets. She has over two decades of experience working with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds.
Cathy has a deep understanding of communication, cultural impact, the complex stakeholder relationship between an organization’s global headquarters and its regional markets, as well as the unique leadership challenges executives are facing in a fast-developing market. Her own successful career transition gives her insights on supporting leaders’ transition and role changes. Her belief in life-long learning combined with her genuine interest in helping others to live a fulfilling life add depth to her coaching practice.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• PCC (Professional Certified Coach), ICF (International Coach Federation)
• Certified Coach of EQ-i 2.0, MHS (Multi-Health Systems); Certified coach for Hogan
• IECL (Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership) accredited Organisational Coach and accredited Team Coach, Australia
• MBA, University of British Columbia, Canada
• Member of MBA Career Mentor Program, China Europe International Business School
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST