Sarita Jadhav is an ICF-accredited professional coach with over 23 years of leadership experience. She lives her purpose of empowering organizations by unleashing potential in the leaders, teams, stakeholders, and communities she serves. She combines her passion for business and people with an open, approachable style that enables active listening and helps build a non-judgmental relationship of trust with clients. Sarita’s ability to raise awareness and shift perspectives allows leaders to successfully transform and bring their best selves to light, making the experience of transformation sustainable.
Prior to coaching, Sarita’s professional career spanned across management and leadership positions within the Human Resources and Learning and Development domains in the Asia Pacific region. She worked with some of the best-known global brands in the service industry, such as Marriott International, Ogilvy, and Burson Cohn & Wolfe. She partnered with business leaders and key stakeholders in driving strategic alignment between the business and HR strategy. She played a pivotal role in establishing organizational culture, creating a compelling employer brand, nurturing talent and growth, and championing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives.
Her focus areas include Executive Coaching, Team Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, Workplace Engagement, Culture Building/Transformation, and Employee Well-being.
Sarita values continuous learning and having generative conversations. She strongly believes that we open new possibilities, new capacities for action, and results when we learn.
Sarita lives in Singapore with her family. She is a nature lover, mindfulness practitioner, and avid traveller. She loves making time to dabble with design and creativity.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Postgraduate in Human Resources Management
• ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
• Certified Team Coach from Global Team Coaching Institute (GTCI)
• Health & Wellness Coach from The Coach Partnership Institute (HWC)
• Stakeholder Centered Coach and Team Coach by Marshall Goldsmith (MGSCC)
• Ontological Coach from Newfield Institute (NCC)
• Certified Life Coach from Quantum Success Coaching Academy
• Certified Executive Coach from The Neuro Leadership Institute
• Harrison Assessment Certified
• Emotional Intelligence EQI 2.0 Certified