Julie's Executive Coaching style draws on her 20 years’ experience as a CEO, Non Executive Director and Consultant Clinical Psychologist. She is solution-focused and has trained in organisational systems consultancy. Her clients benefit from her extensive experience in responding to business and/or personal challenges and crisis management.
In 1992 Julie founded ‘Winston’s Wish’ – a highly successful social enterprise which is the leading service for bereaved children in the UK. Identified by Business in the Community for awards in cause-related marketing, she is passionate about the relationship between employee engagement and organisational reputation. Described by HM the Queen in2004 as a ‘Pioneer to the life of the Nation’, Julie has a natural talent for embracing the creativity of individuals to build inspirational leadership teams. She is invited to lecture globally, has authored a number of books and was the resident psychologist in a number of award-winning documentaries.
Her significant career achievements were recognised with an OBE in 2006. In 2015 Julie received a lifetime achievement award from Women in Business sponsored by Barclays. She currently coaches a number of senior executives, teams and boards from a range of business sectors including: finance, manufacturing, wealth management, investment banking, commodity trading, retail, FMCG, law, media, family office, pharmaceuticals, and the public and voluntary sector.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Masters Clinical Psychology
• Fellowships – University Fellow, Churchill Fellow, British Psychological Society
• Commercially Sponsored Awards including:
– Barclays – Women in Business Outstanding Achievement (2015)
– BT/Childline – Outstanding Services for Children – Overall Winner
– BBC Radio 4 – Plain English Award (various publications)
– Zurich Insurance – Lifetime Achievement Award (2012)
• Advanced Training in NLP and Organisational Systems
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST