Shu brings extensive talent development skills to her coaching, having led organisational transformation and the development of senior leaders as a Global Head of HR for over a decade. She is passionate about supporting leaders through career and organisational transitions to lead positive change for both themselves and their people. With multi-cultural experience, she is able to empathise with the challenges faced by global leaders. She helps them gain new perspectives on both themselves and their organisational context, enabling them to be more successful and reach their full potential.
Shu has lived and worked in Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris holding senior executive positions and working with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds.
She was the Group Chief Human Resource Officer and Group Executive Committee Member of the AIA Group and led the organisation transformation and development efforts through the implementation of its human capital strategies across a diversity of markets, geographies and culture. Prior to joining the AIA, Shu was Group Executive Vice President and Global Head of Human Resources of the AXA Group SA with global responsibilities for the Group’s people development and leadership strategies. During the period of 2011 to 2017, Shu was a member of the International Advisory Panel of the Singapore Public Service Division (Prime Minister’s Office) and worked with top civil servants to envision public service transformation and national workforce planning programmes.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Certified Coach for MGSCC; Certified coach for Hogan
• Chartered Fellow, CIPD, United Kingdom
• Independent Non-Executive Director of Kerry Logistics Network Limited and Chair of Remuneration Committee and member of Nomination Committe
• Non-Executive Director of AIA Berhad, Malaysia, and member of Nomination Committee, Remuneration Committee and Audit Committee
• Board member, VIVA Foundation for Children with Cancer Singapore
VIEW FULL COACH LIST