Nadine applies her straightforward, no-nonsense approach to support leaders in cross-cultural settings and challenging situations of organisational change. She blends business acumen, inter-cultural communication skills and coaching expertise to partner with senior executives, unlocking practical solutions for tangible and sustainable positive impact. Nadine’s values of authenticity and integrity facilitate genuine connections of trust, so her clients feel understood and suitably challenged yet supported. She helps them see managerial and sector-specific challenges within a broader context in order to connect their work to professional and personal purpose.
Nadine brings 10 years’ top-level corporate and agency experience, having worked across many countries managing and growing multi-national teams. An accomplished senior media executive and M&A communications adviser by background, and a global citizen by choice, Nadine has lived and worked in the UK, the US, across Europe and for the last 10 years in China, Japan and Hong Kong.
Now living with her family in the UK, she coaches business leaders in a wide variety of organisations and industries such as automotive, pharma, FMCG, energy, technology, hospitality, media, government and the financial sector. Nadine works with diverse, international clients on their leadership effectiveness, enabling them to become more self-aware and leverage their impact through positive, sustainable mindset and behaviour change.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
• Certified Team Coaching Practitioner by Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Certification in Professional Coaching Mastery by Transcend International (Hong Kong)
• Certified Associate Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (MGSCC)
• Certified Corporate & Executive Coach and Personal Performance Coach by The Coaching Academy (UK)
• Member of the ICF and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
• The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) and The Leadership Culture Survey
• Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) administrator (CPP Asia Pacific)
• Fluent in German, English and French, conversational in Mandarin
Contact detailsVIEW FULL COACH LIST