ASSOCIATE, EXECUTIVE COACH
Catherine’s coaching style combines empathy, openness and challenge to create purpose for her clients. Through her deep listening she also creates strong connections and honesty with her clients and is driven to help create practical and positive solutions, ensuring their personal and professional goals are achieved.
Catherine was inspired by the effectiveness of her own coaching experience as an emerging leader, and became an accredited coach in 2012. Since then she has been successfully coaching executives and leaders in a variety of sectors including financial services, accounting, advisory, hospitality, and NGOs.
Prior to being a coach, Catherine was the Chief Financial Officer of a Siemens financial services company in Beijing.
During her 5 years as CFO, she oversaw significant organisational changes whilst achieving consistent double digit year-on-year growth and led an eight-fold increase in staff numbers to more than 100 across China. Her effectiveness with people is a reflection of the integrity she brings to relationships and the commitment she brings to her work.
Catherine understands first-hand the benefits that coaching brings in increasing leadership performance and is driven by helping other leaders succeed.
Before Siemens, Catherine worked in a number of finance functions over 10 years in the United States and Hong Kong for multi-national companies including Epcos (TDK), Microsoft and Covanta Energy.
Education, Qualifications, Professional Memberships
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Certificate in Executive Coaching with Academy of Executive Coaching (AEoC)
- Certificate of Accreditation in Applications Level with Harrison Assessments
- Deputy Chair of Community Relations of APAC (Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches) 2011-2015
- Exco Chair of Membership of APAC 2015-2017
- Member of APAC, ICF, and Hong Kong International Coaching Community
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
M. +852 9218 3670